Saturday, January 23, 2010

Plus Size Spring Coats Plus Size Spring Dresses?

Plus size spring dresses? - plus size spring coats

Hello all i want some apparent size Easter dress I hope that I am at Easter to a size 16 or in bulk, 18 (size 20 now) I want to clarify something, but also flattering. My arms are the worst part of my body to something that comes up to half, or cover their arms with clothing, as they do with the huge cuts in the sleeves, the show almost to the armpits. Anyone have any suggestions. Also willing to wear a skirt. Oh, and the dress that covered her knees a little

7 comments:

KJ said...

try avenue ... have a website

ninjapan... said...

I saw a beautiful dress on target.com I loved. In addition, there is an upside torrid.com for clothes.

Shortstu... said...

Do you have a business tryed Lane Bryant? You can request a catalog over the Internet. Do you have a Fashion Bug Fashion grains in your area? They have some very nice dresses and oversized. Good luck !!!!!

Shortstu... said...

Do you have a business tryed Lane Bryant? You can request a catalog over the Internet. Do you have a Fashion Bug Fashion grains in your area? They have some very nice dresses and oversized. Good luck !!!!!

Becky said...

I would try to look in fashion magazines. What you describe, it really is not flat. You should try to look through magazines, and the size of the list.

Recently, I saw a dress that was shown from 0 to 32. Perhaps you could find a dress like this is more fashoinable. But I also agree with the person above me, you should try both.

K.Heat said...

Is there a Lane Bryant store near you? They usually have some stuff.The Nice save all sizes. I little pricey for me but for special occasions. Good luck!

Jennygir... said...

I run a shop called http://www.hourglassfashions.com and sizes small to 12X, and introduce some great spring dresses, ranging from 14 to 32 I hope we have something that works for you ... I'm a big girl and I hate my thighs and upper arms LOL for clothing sold in the spring collection of correspondents shrugs:) Good luck in your search.

Post a Comment