Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hay Fever Cure Interested In A Potential Hay Fever Cure?

Interested in a potential hay fever cure? - hay fever cure

2 years ago I developed hay fever have done so for reasons unknown to me until recently.I some research on the causes of hay fever, and noted that lack of vitamin C can cause the body to produce excessive quantities of histamine and symptoms of hay fever. After this revelation has decided to increase the vitamin C-rich kiwi food.Specifically with a large quantity of kiwifruit vitamin.One C contains approximately 141% RDA of vitamin C.

After two weeks of my daily intake of hay fever gone.I not have symptoms of hay fever for more than two weeks, compared with daily symptoms, before they increased the amount of vitamin C in my diet.

For those who know who may be interested with.you pass me, this information is never whether we try.

I believe that most human diseases caused by a deficiency of vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids and omega-6 and more than refined salt, white sugar and milk from cows that are caused because our bodies do not digest.The List could be continued ..

2 comments:

Susan S said...

Interesting.

Susan S said...

Interesting.

Post a Comment