Monday, February 15, 2010

Simple Machines Used In Bathroom Can Anyone Advise Me On How To Fix My Leaking Shower?

Can anyone advise me on how to fix my leaking shower? - simple machines used in bathroom

I have an electric shower Triton Caselona. We had over a year and works well. We recently had our new bathroom tile and plumbing in the shower again and put pressure since the garbage in it. Taps bathroom and the kitchen and dishwasher, washing machine, etc., so do not think (that the pressure of the water but I am not a plumber!). The water was very hot and not as powerful as before. Today when I went into the use of water began at the bottom - are not the hose, but as a piece of pipe coming out that - like a tap - it is to be there, but you would not know why the water comes from casting. Has anyone any idea why or how to solve this problem? I prefer the Commission to the plumber, call avoided ifIt's something simple! Thank you!

2 comments:

rockchic... said...

Take a outdoor shower, check if possible, that no equipment or gravel from mortar. Make sure that all parts are clean, then put back together.
In principle, one can not simply be rotated or screwed into the roofer. You can do what you, the chain of plumbers or plumbers tape and wrap it around the pipe, then screw it.
The tape or string is expected to fill the gaps between the pipes to prevent leakage.

ya472 said...

The person who returns the tiles in the bathroom must be on f'kd.

I received a call from a man surrounded redo the tub. After installation of the PVC skin, could not install the valve.

I ended up replacing the valves, access to space, while the back wall.


THIS craftsmen had absolutely no idea of the installer! He would never have accepted the position.

Post a Comment