Friday, February 12, 2010

Golds Gym Exercise Bike Diagram Can You Trust An Exercise Machine That States How Many Calories You Burn While Using It?

Can you trust an exercise machine that states how many calories you burn while using it? - golds gym exercise bike diagram

I recently bought a Gold's Gym bike. It is a beautiful bike, the 10 levels of resistance, a heart rate monitor, calorie counter, from 20 different works of 20-30 minutes, and other things like fans and an MP3 player features.
I'm a little unsure of whether a calorie counter. In general, the right to burn 80 calories in one session of 20 minutes was 1.5 resistor in one of his programs, no matter how hard or how fast they sell. The 30 minutes I burned 130 calories, phone calls with the same force that sell, no matter how hard or how fast. I think I lose more traffic faster, but the meter does not go faster. Could it be burning more or less what he says?

2 comments:

Apathy said...

The calorie machines are still a rough estimate. You can not say exactly how much you've burned. If you pedal faster, burn, compared to only moderate .1 -. 3 more calories. So, if I petal with all my strength I burn calories 1.1-1.3 seconds at a time, face relaxed with 1.0 calories.

J A said...

generally, the number of calories you burn appreciated.

Post a Comment