Monday, February 8, 2010

Girls Showing Their Small Breast What Do You Think Abot Girls Which Have Small Breasts?

What do you think abot girls which have small breasts? - girls showing their small breast

Ladies please help me

My daughter has small breasts,
The love you (I want to marry), but I think she is unhappy because of their small breasts, it seems that the damage caused by his two idiot ex-boyfriend, one of them said no sorry for this, and unfortunately it seems begin to believe it.

For me, breast size does not matter, because I found the most beautiful woman in this world.

I love your body and never change anything in it.

I told him, but I do not believe me, then I will show that our race I like her breasts.
I want to know what they do with their breasts for maximum pleasure, what girls like that?

NOTE:

angry (not against me if my question in the wrong category, I really do not know where to put it I could not be answered here in public, please send me an e-mail)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and it is the same as the big, what women want *****. Men want big breasts as much as women want big *****

Anonymous said...

Wonderbra does wonders for the flat-chested girl

Anonymous said...

Tell her breast implants

Anonymous said...

"For me, the size of the breast is not really important because I found the most beautiful woman in this world."
This is the strongest statement that you made.
And in fact, it is not really important.
Many people mistakenly believe that breasts are an integral part of the research are attracttive.
Most models and actresses with "high sex appeal" that small breasts.
Of course I can not answer the last question .. Ladies?

Post a Comment