Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What Is Cervical Mucus Like If You Are Pregnant 7 Days Passed Ovulation And A Lot Of Thick Cervical Mucus? Pregnant Sign Or Not?

7 days passed ovulation and a lot of thick cervical mucus? pregnant sign or not? - what is cervical mucus like if you are pregnant

Here I hope to get help. My last period was 2 / 19 and my cycle is 25 days. Schedule, said he would ovulate on Mon 03 / 2 and they had sex on 28 Et dim February had 03 / 1 two days ovulation.i Bedor mucus in these two days. I also take my temperature, and 2 / 28 My temperature was 97.70 and 3 / 1 was 97.13 and the day of ovulation was 97.22. then after that my temp dropped to 96.71 and still in the 96is. but every day of ovulation last 7 I went to the toilet and when I saw the shorts that have a lot of mucus out of my vagina. my period is on 16 due. I do not think that you are pregnant or think you should baby dance again tonight? onlydays danced the child two days before ovulation leads people to say what are the two best days to try. Please help. My husband and I want a baby very badly. Please only serious answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment